How to fix missing Itunes .msi files in Windows XP
A lot of people from US use I-Tunes enabled phone for great music experience. The motorola and apple is providing mp3’s only through i-tunes. But so many times we failed to enjoy when our i-tunes get corrupted.
Here I got the way to get rid of this.
If you Browse for this file however, you’ll find it in the location that it’s supposed to be (C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update\Packages).
I tried a few things to fix this, including downloading the latest iTunes from Apple’s website. After about 30 minutes of digging, I discovered that there’s a very simple fix.
1. Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
2. Install the program (MS Office not required!)
3. Run the program from Start->All Programs->Windows Install Cleanup Utility
4. Click on iTunes, and then click the “Remove” button
5. Run the iTunes installer!
So, find out if this is working or not. I’ll welcome your reviews on it….